We are seeking a full time Director of Rehabilitation in Training
to join our in-house therapy team at Timberwood Nursing & Rehabiliation Center
in Livingston, TX. W
e are offering a DOR in Training program
with hands on opportunities to learn management from one of our proven top leaders and prepare to become a Rehab Director in our growing organization. The position is divided between management training (50%) and patient care responsibilities (50%). In return, we can offer an in-house work environment where you will be respected and valued as a clinician along with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and continuing education.
Ensign Services provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day.
Licensed PT, OT or SLP
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status..