|Ukiah Post Acute Care
in Ukiah, CA, i
s seeking a full time PTA to join our passionate in-house therapy team and help us provide care to our wonderful residents. We have an awesome leadership team and a veteran crew of excellent in-house therapists, and we need your help to deliver quality PT therapy services to our growing patient population. We can offer stable employment, a competitive compensation package, paid CEU's, and many career growth opportunities.
We are a very busy 54-bed skilled nursing facility located in beautiful Mendocino County in Northern California. We see a diverse and interesting patient population with an emphasis on geriatric patients. We are proud of our therapy gym, as well as our excellent nursing and facility staff. In return for your clinical excellence and professional passion we can offer you highly competitive compensation and benefits including paid CEU's, generous paid time off and ongoing professional development opportunities.
Ukiah Healthcare Center receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
- Treat patients as directed by the Physical Therapist and adhere to facility documentation guidelines
- Record treatments given and progress notes in medical record
- Assist in maintaining department
- Participate in Patient Care and Rehabilitation Conferences
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans
- Participate in training programs for other staff in the facility
- Record treatment charges per the facility policy and procedures
- Instruct patient's families or nursing staff in maintenance program
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
This position is open to PTAs at all experience levels
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Ukiah Healthcare Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.