|Puget Sound Home Health
of Tacoma, WA, provides the highest quality of home healthcare services within a 30 mile radius of Tacoma, Washington. We are growing and seek to add a full time, licensed SLP to our team. We currently support a very dynamic team that includes exceptional nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists. In return for your clinical expertise, professional passion and attentiveness to our patients, we are happy to offer a highly competitive benefits package and competitive hourly wage in addition to travel cost reimbursement. As part of the Ensign family of health care operations, we partner with several skilled nursing therapy programs in the area.
As a therapist in our organization you will:
- Carry out hands-on treatment, implementation and documentation of patient status for home health patients under the direction of their plan of care
- Spend time working with patients and making a significant difference in their lives
- Have flexibility in your work schedule and autonomy in patient assessments
- Provide valuable input into the patient’s care and care treatment
- Communicate on a regular basis with an interdisciplinary group as to the status, progress, and needs of the patient
- Be positioned for Career Advancements within a growing market
- Work with team members who share your passion
Puget Sound Home Health receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Ensign culture has come to life in these facility teams and is evident in the ownership, passion, and celebration found in their departments every day. In addition, Ensign culture has fostered an environment where therapists have an unprecedented level of freedom to create and implement the programs that will best serve their patients and communities.
Licensed Speech/Language Pathologist
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.