, located in Santa Rosa, CA, is seeking a part time Occupational Therapist to join our in-house therapy team. We are proud of our spotlessly clean facility, well equipped therapy gym and our strong reputation for quality of care. We are a 5-star facility and winner of the prestigious Ensign Flag for 3 out of 4 years. This busy skilled nursing setting offers a stable in-house therapy department where there is ample opportunity for you to create and implement the programs that will best serve your patients. We have an active therapy intern program, experienced and cohesive therapy team, and excellent staff retention. As a therapist at Summerfield, you will gain experience with a diverse and interesting patient population. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, paid CEU's and many continuing education opportunities!
Summerfield receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Summerfield Healthcare Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.