Parke View Rehabilitation & Care Center
in Burley, ID, is currently seeking a full time rehab aide with CNA certification to assist our therapy department. Parke View is a busy post-acute rehabilitation center with a strong orthopedic program, an anti-gravity treadmill, a bright and beautiful therapy gym, and well equipped ADL kitchen and bathroom spaces. We offer many professional growth and continuing education opportunities along with a competitive compensation package.
Parke View receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
- Transport and set up patients prior to skilled treatment as directed by therapists/assistants
- Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for treatment
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment area and equipment
- Participate in department and facility meetings as requested and communicate all relevant information with facility staff
- Chart treatments per department procedure
- Record treatment charges per department procedures
- Follow all facility safety regulations, protocols, policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested
Parke View Rehabilitation & Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High School Graduate
- CNA Certification
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Completion of on-the-job orientation and training program or demonstrates competency in each of the designated areas
- Able to move and transfer patients in conjunction with standard procedure and in accordance with orientation and training program
- Healthcare experience, preferably in a skilled nursing or post-acute rehab setting is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.