Regional Director of Therapy (Therapy Resource) - Full Time
About the Opportunity
Ensign Services, Inc. is seeking an energetic and dynamic Therapy Resource with a minimum of five years’ experience in the skilled nursing facility environment to assist in supporting our Washington operations. As a Therapy Resource, you will provide clinical and operational support, continuing education and staff development, as well as assist in building our unique organizational culture and facility-based decision making. This is a challenging job but amazingly rewarding and offers unlimited opportunity to use your clinical expertise, operational knowledge and creativity to build something great.
This position can be held by a Physical, Occupational or Speech therapist and offers a unique opportunity to help build and improve our in-house therapy programs by working closely with our facility rehab directors. We place a high value on intelligence, drive and willingness to learn and grow, making this an excellent opportunity for a therapy professional who is willing to work hard to impact results and make him or herself an indispensable member of our team.
- Licensed Therapist
- A minimum of five years’ SNF experience - DOR or multi-site leadership preferred
- Knowledge of MDS 3.0 coding rules and regulations as well as PDPM and Washington case mix
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory framework governing the skilled nursing industry
- Ability to work with all levels of management on all aspects of therapy operations in a skilled nursing setting
- Works closely with Directors of Rehabilitation and other facility leadership to ensure excellence in delivery of therapy services
- Supports the facility team in whatever ways possible
- Develops and maintains Ensign culture with all members of the therapy team
- Identifies areas of potential improvement and creates and implements training to accomplish this goal
- Ensures adherence to state and federal regulations pertaining to our industry
- Travel required 70% of the time
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required to write and edit policies and procedures, compliance reports, and other communications
- Works well independently in a home office environment on long term projects and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- An engaging and informative teacher for regular training of facility personnel
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- A desire to constantly improve in-house therapy systems and organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the compliance resource function in a large organization
- Exhibits analytical skills and an understanding of operational processes
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D Insurance Plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay
Schedule: Typically business hours but may vary depending on workload and travel needs - 40 hrs/week
Location: Based out of home office and regularly travels to assigned facilities; must reside near a major airport;
ESI offers an attractive compensation package including a competitive base salary, bonuses and stock options. About the Company
ESI is a team of service-oriented professionals who work together to provide centralized clinical, legal, HR, training, accounting, IT, payroll, compliance, and other expertise and resources to a dynamic and expanding base of more than 200 long-term care facilities, home health and hospice businesses and an urgent care chain. These businesses have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they are supported by ESI’s “Service Center,” which allows on-site leaders and caregivers to focus on day-to-day care and business issues in their individual facilities.
Our philosophy is to work as closely with field facilities, agencies and resources as possible to develop solid relationships that allow us to enhance and foster excellence throughout the organization. We not only provide training, oversight and auditing functions, but we also serve as partners to our providers to assist them in building successful businesses in an ethical and compliant manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.