Physical Therapist - Full Time
Julia Temple Outpatient – Englewood, CO
Exciting Outpatient with Inpatient Opportunities!
Julia Temple Outpatient Services (JTOPS) is currently scouting for a passionate and experienced Physical Therapist for our growing outpatient clinic located on the campus of Julia Temple Healthcare in Englewood Colorado. This position will require prior outpatient experience and offers flexible hours as well as opportunity for inpatient SNF hours working alongside our amazing in-house therapy team. The ideal candidate will have either experience in or a desire to earn certification in Dry Needling, LSVT Big & Loud, Lymphedema and other developing programs. The position will require travel throughout the Denver metro area so reliable transportation is a must. In return for your professional and clinical abilities, we can offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, paid continuing education, and many career growth opportunities with our growing organization.
Licensed Physical Therapist
Prior Outpatient Therapy Experience
Ability to Travel
IL/AL Community Involvement
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.