Sunview Respiratory & Rehabilitation Center
in Youngtown, AZ, is scouting for an Occupational Therapy Assistant to help us with our growing census and in-house therapy programs. We are an award winning, rehab-focused facility with a wide variety of programs including orthopedic after-care, cardiac wellness, vent/trach, neurological programs and integrated cognitive programs. Located conveniently near the 101 and 303, it’s an easy commute from most parts of metro Phoenix. We are an active group of healthcare professionals who enjoy our work and our patients – and we like to have fun! As a member of our team, you will have the freedom to do your job without corporate constraints, opportunities to create and implement the programs that will best serve your patients, and a focus on outcomes achieved for your patients rather than unrealistic productivity standards. In addition we offer a highly competitive hourly rate, comprehensive benefits and many career growth opportunities.
Sunview receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant
This position is open to therapists at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.