Grossmont Post Acute Care of La Mesa, CA. is currently recruiting for a PRN COTA with availability to work full time through September 2021. Located near two hospitals in La Mesa, we have a 5 STAR Medicare Quality and Joint Commission Accredited Rating
and have been excelling in therapeutic rehabilitation for over 35 years. As part of our team you will enjoy a stable work environment not ruled by corporate red tape, a highly competitive compensation package, and many career growth opportunities with a growing organization.
Grossmont Post Acute Care is part of our family of successful operations in San Diego County and
receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant
This position is open to OTAs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Grossmont Post Acute Car is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.