St. Joseph Villa, a beautiful campus in Salt Lake City, is currently recruiting for a PRN COTA to join our fun and fast paced team. Some weekend hours will be required and Optima/NetHealth documentation as well as long term care experience is preferred. We are a home to independent living condominiums, an assisted living facility as well as a skilled nursing facility, and operate both inpatient and outpatient therapy programs for an adult population with a diverse mix of cognitive, orthopedic and neurological conditions. In return for your professional passion and clinical expertise, we can offer you the autonomy and support you need to create and implement the programs that will maximize your patient's potential, a competitive hourly rate and many opportunities for professional growth.
St Joseph Villa receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
- Treat patients as directed by the Occupational Therapist and adhere to facility documentation guidelines
- Record treatments given and progress notes in medical record
- Assist in maintaining department
- Participate in Patient Care and Rehabilitation Conferences
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans
- Participate in training programs for other staff in the facility
- Record treatment charges per the facility policy and procedures
- Instruct patient's families or nursing staff in maintenance program
Licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant
Optima/NetHealth documentation experience preferred
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.