$7500.00 Sign On Bonus and Paid CEU's
Ukiah Post Acute Care Center
in Ukiah, CA, is recruiting for a full time PT to join our in house therapy team. We have an awesome leadership team and a veteran crew of excellent in-house therapists, and we need your help to deliver quality PT therapy services to our growing patient population. Let us take you to lunch and tell you more about all the exciting things we are doing – and our plans for the future! We can offer stable employment, competitive compensation and benefits including a sign on bonus, paid CEU's, and many career growth opportunities.
Ukiah Post Acute receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Ukiah Post Acute Care Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.