Sloan’s Lake Rehabilitation Center
, located on the northwest side of Denver, is currently seeking a PRN Physical Therapist to join our team and help us grow our therapy programs. We have a wonderful in-house therapy team with a new state of the art post-acute rehab gym with Alter G and other cutting edge technology, plus a very happy and fun therapy team who loves working together. You will have many opportunities to develop and implement programs that will really make a difference. We offer a very competitive salary and many career growth opportunities.
Sloan's Lake Rehabilitation Center receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapist
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Sloan's Lake Rehabilitation Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.