Stay with us for a year and we will make half of your student loan payments for twelve months!!
Bennett Hills Rehabilitation and Care Center in Gooding, ID, is currently seeking a dedicated, passionate PT to help grow our therapy services. We are looking for a physical therapist who wants to make a positive impact in the lives of the seniors we care for. This includes skilled care, long-term care and outpatient. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like HeartPARC, Abilities Care, Big & Loud, and other opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
We are a small, rural community located 30 minutes NE of Twin Falls, ID. The perfect location for outdoor activities! We offer competitive compensation, a fun organizational culture focused on facility level decision making, and excellent clinical and operational support from our team of amazing therapy resources. Ask us about our personally targeted compensation package, career development and continuing education.
Bennett Hills receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States.
- Provide whole person comprehensive evaluations, develop effective evidence-based treatment plans with an individualized approach continuing through discharge planning.
- Comprehensive documentation and logging treatment using our electronic documentation system to support all skilled services provided
- Key leader to communicate with other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans, including but not limited to participating in PDPM meetings, clinical meetings, patient care conferences and participating in in-service training programs for other staff in the facility.
- Comply with the Physical Therapy Practice Acts and the facility Policy and Procedures
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to therapists at all experience levels. SNF experience a plus!
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills to support skilled services provided
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of physical therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.