The Program Coordinator will provide administrative and program support to plan, implement and coordinate programs, events and educational activities,and to administer policies and procedures as well as office management.
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Specific Requirements and Preferences
Work requires analytical, communication and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree program. Degree in Research Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Hospital Management, or Healthcare Administration preferred. (Required)
Minimum Work Experience
3 years - Experience in program administration involving academic, medical or research activities to acquire skills necessary to plan, coordinate and implement a variety of program activities and events (Required)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experienced in department budget and personnel administration and communication.
Computer Skills – Excel, Microsoft Word, Access, & PowerPoint
1. Speak up when team members appear to exhibit unsafe behavior or performance
2. Continuously validate and verify information needed for decision making or documentation
3. Stop in the face of uncertainty and takes time to resolve the situation
4. Demonstrate accurate, clear and timely verbal and written communication
5. Actively promote safety for patients, families, visitors and co-workers
6. Attend carefully to important details - practicing Stop, Think, Act and Review in order to self-check behavior and performance
Provide Operational Oversight
1. Coordinate administrative tasks consistent with workload requirements and available resources.
2. Participate in specified divisional operations and systems.
3. Recommend and participate in development of new processes and systems to meet departmental needs.
4. Train and mentor new investigators and research staff on processes; assist with determining work assignments, schedules and priorities; provide work guidance and oversee the activities of one or more processes.
5. Maintain and process employee time cards and attendance records.
1. Participate in the development, monitoring, and reconciliation of operating and capital budgets; (e.g., budget variance and performance reports; budgetary
2. Ensure availability of data for management decision making.
Committees and Meetings
1. Coordinate the Activities of the Regulatory, faculty and staff meetings; prepare meeting documentation including teleconference; assign and distribute review material; draft minutes;
2. Coordinate correspondence and maintain extensive filing system.
1. Serve as a liaison with internal departments, investigators, and external collaborators and investigators; prepare and proof complex administrative and contractual documents, correspondence, memoranda, letters, presentations and reports; provide support with project management activities.
2. Assist with updates to the website, maintain mailing lists, file logs.
3. Coordinate and schedule office appointments, meetings and conferences with other CNMC departments, investigators.
4. Assist with other office duties as needed.