Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist - (200000BB)
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist will support the Executive Recruitment Function on the Talent Acquisition Team. They will create and implement creative recruiting strategies to identify top talent in an efficient and timely manner in a pediatric hospital system.
Qualifications Minimum Education
Bachelor's Degree (Preferred), or a combination of years of experience and some college in lieu of degree. (Required)
Minimum Work Experience
Experience with cold calling and Boolean searching is highly desired.
Progressive experience sourcing talent utilizing data mining, social networking and internet research tools to conduct name generation, identify target companies, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and experience with data management systems is required.
Analytical and organizational skills with demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, high energy environment managing multiple tasks and delivering to deadlines.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Creatively source for talent, using various tools such as cold calling, LinkedIn, job boards, search engines, social networking, resume databases, etc. to generate high volume/high quality candidate pipelines for current and future vacancies.
2. Screen applicant resumes based on the job description requirements.
3. Identifies associations, organizations, etc. for diversity recruitment; creates and maintains diversity talent pool.
4. Makes recommendations to Executive Recruiters of reviewed resumes with credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
5. May conducts initial phone screens to engage and fully qualify candidates against job specifications.
6. Participates and assists in job fairs, community events, conferences and any other recruitment events, as needed.
7. Track the progress of candidates submitted to hiring manager/ Executive Recruiter to ensure candidate progression.
8. Provides administrative support and performs diversified administrative functions such as scheduling interviews, posting job descriptions, composing letters, etc. for executive recruitment only
9. Perform other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Organizational Accountabilities (Staff)
1. Partner in the mission and upholds the core principles of the organization
2. Committed to diversity and recognizes value of cultural/ ethnic differences
3. Demonstrate personal and professional integrity
4. Maintain confidentiality at all times
1. Anticipate and responds to customer needs; follows up until needs are met
1. Demonstrate collaborative and respectful behavior
2. Partner with all team members to achieve goals
3. Receptive to others’ ideas and opinions
Performance Improvement/Problem-solving 1. Contribute to a positive work environment
2. Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to change
3. Identify opportunities to improve clinical and administrative processes
4. Make appropriate decisions, using sound judgment
Cost Management/Financial Responsibility 1. Use resources efficiently
2. Search for less costly ways of doing things
Safety 1. Speak up when team members appear to exhibit unsafe behavior or performance
2. Continuously validate and verify information needed for decision making or documentation
3. Stop in the face of uncertainty and takes time to resolve the situation
4. Demonstrate accurate, clear and timely verbal and written communication
5. Actively promote safety for patients, families, visitors and co-workers
6. Attend carefully to important details - practicing Stop, Think, Act and Review in order to self-check behavior and performance
Primary Location: Maryland-Silver Spring
Work Locations: Dorchester 12200 Plum Orchard Dr Silver Spring 20904
Job: Non-Clinical Professional
Organization: PeopleRegular / Temporary: R (Regular)Position Status: FT - Full-TimeShift: DayWork Schedule: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Job Posting: Feb 5, 2020, 2:05:35 PM